Would your business or organisation like to have a stall at Fleetwood Festival of Transport?
Attracting tens of thousands of people to the town on the day it's a great way to promote your business or community group.
Prices and types of stalls available:
General Stall (not Charity) – 3 metre wide - £45.00
General Stall (not Charity) – 6 mtr wide - £70.00
Charity - Selling and tombolas – 3 mtr wide - £30.00
Charity Stall (Info only) – 3 metre wide - Free
Small Soft Drinks Outlet – 3 metre wide - £70
Small mobile catering – 3 metre wide - £100.00
Large mobile catering – over 3 metre wide - £250.00
Please note - there isn't space at this years event for any additional catering units. Only those who have attended previously may apply and extra units cannot be accepted from previous applications.
This page and the application form should answer your questions in relation to booking a stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Stalls:
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 0900 hrs unless prior arrangements made with the Secretary.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass close to the date of the festival.
3. Full payment must be sent with your application form.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors.
5. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
6. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
7. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Committee’s decision will be final.
8. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £2 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s.
9. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and alcohol sales are forbidden except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered.
10. All stalls/vendors must place their Vehicle Pass in a prominent position for inspection on the day.
11. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities
Booking/payment deadline is 23 June 2017.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE and sent by post.
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
Sign up here for the Visit Fylde Coast weekly email newsletter
Why don't you Sign Up to Keep Up?
|The content of this page is subject to The Rabbit Patch Copyright Terms and Conditions ©|