Tram Sunday is a fun day out for all the family and hundreds of people enjoy having a go on the rides! If you’re an operator find out how to book a space for rides and amusements at this years event.
How to Book a Space for Rides and Amusements at Fleetwood Tram Sunday
19 July 2020
This year the Directors are asking for a complete list of ALL the rides or attractions which operators want to bring to the event. You will then be told which of the rides you can bring. NO INFLATABLES PLEASE! Please note that the organisers decision is final.
All rides and attractions will be checked on arrival on the day. Please supply all necessary certificates before the event.
An invoice will be sent for payment one month before the cut off date of 19 June. One payment is received your pass will be issued.
Prices for Rides and Amusements in Blackpool
A small ride for young children is £150 and a larger ride £350. The organisers feel this is a fairer way to operate and is how many other events do business.
Questions about how to book space for Rides and Attractions at Tram Sunday?
This page and the application form should answer your questions around how to book your slot at Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Vehicles
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place between 7.30am and 9am and must not leave until after 4.30pm
Please give adequate notice to the Secretary of any cancellation instructions.
3. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
4. Marshals are responsible for the safety and security of this event therefore you are requested to comply with all parking instructions.
5. Where necessary, all documentation and insurance requirements are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
6. Please display your Vehicle Pass prominently for easy identification.
Amusements/Acts (in addition to the above)
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 09:00. All your support vehicles must be removed from the footprint by 09:00 including those with disabled passes.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass at least seven days before the date of the festival. Please inform us if the pass has not been received by that time.
3. Full payment must be made prior to the event.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
5. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Operations Director’s decision will be final.
6. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s on request.
7. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and supply of alcohol is forbidden (no bottles on tombolas) except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered, including Food Allergy information.
8. All stalls/vendors must place their Pass in a prominent position on their exhibit/stall for inspection on the day.
9. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities.
10. The Entertainment provider is responsible for providing their own Marshalling if joining in the parade/s.
11. Entertainers must be ready and on time when requested. A list of times and zones will be available at Festival Control.
Payment is to made at the time of booking, closing date Friday 19 June 2020.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE (around TWO WEEKS before the event). It will be sent to you by post.
More about Tram Sunday
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fleetwood website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast