Details below explaining how to book a catering space at the North West’s biggest and best transport themed festival.
Fleetwood Festival of Transport, or Tram Sunday, attracts tens of thousands of people each year to this seaside town. Why don’t you bring your catering business along?
How to book a Catering Space at Fleetwood Tram Sunday – on 21 July 2019
For 2019 the Directors have decided to limit the number of food stalls at the event.
Over the last couple of years, Fleetwood Festival of Transport has been trying to encourage a healthier eating policy by supporting the work of Healthier Fleetwood.
It’s therefore felt necessary to limit the number of outlets offering chips and burgers etc, and the organisers would like to see more imaginative catering options. Please only complete and return the form if you can offer a healthier eating alternative.
The organisers will contact you with comments and, if accepted you will receive an invoice for payment by 21 June 2019.
Prices for Catering Spaces at Fleetwood Tram Sunday
- Small soft drinks outlet – 3m wide £70
- Small mobile catering unit – 3m wide £100
- Large mobile catering unit – over 3m wide £250
Questions about how to book a stall at Tram Sunday?
This page and the application form should answer your questions around how to book a catering space at Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Vehicles
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place between 7.30am and 9am and must not leave until after 4.30pm
Please give adequate notice to the Secretary of any cancellation instructions.
3. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
4. Marshals are responsible for the safety and security of this event therefore you are requested to comply with all parking instructions.
5. Where necessary, all documentation and insurance requirements are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
6. Please display your Vehicle Pass prominently for easy identification.
Catering Units (in addition to the above)
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 9am. All support vehicles must be removed from the footprint by 9am including those with disabled passes.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass seven days before the date of the festival. Please inform us if the pass has not been received by that time.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
5. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
6. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Committee’s decision will be final.
7. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s on request.
8. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and supply of alcohol is forbidden (no bottles on tombolas) except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered.
9. All stalls/vendors must place their Vehicle Pass in a prominent position for inspection on the day.
10. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities.
Once your application for a stall has been approved, payment is to be received by Friday 21 June 2019.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE (around TWO WEEKS before the event). It will be sent to you by post.
More about Tram Sunday
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fleetwood website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast