Would your business or organisation like to attend Fleetwood Festival of Transport? Find out how to book a stall at Tram Sunday. Download and complete the application form at the bottom of this page.
Attracting tens of thousands of people to the town on the day it’s a great way to promote your business or community group.
How to – Book a Stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday – on 21 July 2019
The Directors have decided to limit the number of stalls at Tram Sunday 2019.
Charity and tombola stalls – please try to think of a different and more imaginative way of making money for your cause. Whatever you have on your stall please make it look attractive and eye catching.
The entries for stalls are at the discretion of the Directors. Please submit your entry form as soon as possible without entry fee and with a description of what you are offering for sale. Last year some of the items were of questionable value and could be regarded as inferior. Tram Sunday will not accept this. Visitors come from far and wide and the reputation of the town and the Festival is reflected by what is on offer. Once you are selected you are expected to pay promptly.
Prices and types of stalls available at Tram Sunday –
General Stall (not Charity) – 3 metre wide – £45.00
General Stall (not Charity) – 6 mtr wide – £70.00
Charity – Selling and tombolas – 3 mtr wide – £30.00
Charity Stall (Info only) – 3 metre wide – Free
Questions about how to book a stall at Tram Sunday?
This page and the application form should answer your questions in relation to booking a stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Vehicles
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place between 7.30am and 9am and must not leave until after 4.30pm
Please give adequate notice to the Secretary of any cancellation instructions.
3. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
4. Marshals are responsible for the safety and security of this event therefore you are requested to comply with all parking instructions.
5. Where necessary, all documentation and insurance requirements are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
6. Please display your Vehicle Pass prominently for easy identification.
Stalls (in addition to the above)
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 9am. All support vehicles must be removed from the footprint by 9am including those with disabled passes.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass seven days before the date of the festival. Please inform us if the pass has not been received by that time.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
5. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
6. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Committee’s decision will be final.
7. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s on request.
8. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and supply of alcohol is forbidden (no bottles on tombolas) except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered.
9. All stalls/vendors must place their Vehicle Pass in a prominent position for inspection on the day.
10. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities.
Once your application for a stall has been approved, payment is to be received by Friday 21 June 2019.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE (around TWO WEEKS before the event). It will be sent to you by post.
More about Tram Sunday
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fleetwood website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast