Would your business or organisation like to attend Fleetwood Festival of Transport? Find out how to book a stall at Tram Sunday. Download and complete the application form at the bottom of this page.
Attracting tens of thousands of people to the town on the day it’s a great way to promote your business or community group.
How to – Book a Stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday
19 July 2020
The Directors have decided to limit the number of stalls at Tram Sunday 2020.
Charity and tombola stalls – we would appreciate you thinking of different, more imaginative ways of making money for your charity.
Whether you are selling or representing a charity, please think about how you can make your stall look attractive and eye-catching and communicate your aims too.
Please note that we may not be able to accept all the stalls that apply – we will let you know if your stall has been accepted one month before the event. Our decision will be final, and we will not enter into any discussion. Please don’t send any money with your application form as we will send you an invoice if you are successful.
Prices and types of stalls available at Tram Sunday –
General Stall (not Charity) – 3 metre wide – £45.00
General Stall (not Charity) – 6 mtr wide – £70.00
Charity – Selling and tombolas – 3 mtr wide – £30.00
Charity Stall (Info only) – 3 metre wide – Free
Questions about how to book a stall at Tram Sunday?
This page and the application form should answer your questions in relation to booking a stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Vehicles
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place between 7.30am and 9am and must not leave until after 4.30pm
Please give adequate notice to the Secretary of any cancellation instructions.
3. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
4. Marshals are responsible for the safety and security of this event therefore you are requested to comply with all parking instructions.
5. Where necessary, all documentation and insurance requirements are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
6. Please display your Vehicle Pass prominently for easy identification.
Stalls (in addition to the above)
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 09:00. All your support vehicles must be removed from the footprint by 09:00 including those with disabled passes.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass at least seven days before the date of the festival. Please inform us if the pass has not been received by that time.
3. Full payment must be made prior to the event.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
5. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Operations Director’s decision will be final.
6. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s on request.
7. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and supply of alcohol is forbidden (no bottles on tombolas) except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered, including Food Allergy information.
8. All stalls/vendors must place their Pass in a prominent position on their exhibit/stall for inspection on the day.
9. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities.
Once your application for a stall has been approved, payment is to be received by Friday 19 June 2020.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE (around TWO WEEKS before the event). It will be sent to you by post.
More about Tram Sunday
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fleetwood website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast