Aerial views with Debbie & Tony Fogg

Aerial views with Debbie & Tony Fogg

Take a look at these aerial views with Debbie & Tony Fogg. We heard back in 2014 that they had a light aircraft and could give us a different view of the area. So you can imagine that we were keen to find out what, why and how… Especially when we saw the above photo looking over the Boating Lakes!

"<yoastmark

Debbie and Tony Fogg and their Aerial Views

When they got in touch, Debbie told us “Tony, my husband, built his G-TFOG plane in 2006. It’s hangared at a farm at Cockerham, an ideal base for the Lake District and Wales.

“We take friends for a buzz round and the first question is always ‘can we fly over my house?’ I must admit it is a different view and they get quite excited.

Looking out of Debbie and Tony's plane window
Looking out of Debbie and Tony’s plane window

“The lowest we can fly is about 500ft. Tony flies all over the country and usually takes a pal with him. I usually see to my other love which is my horses, but lately I’ve been going up in the air more.

“It’s not an expensive hobby once you’ve qualified and purchased your plane. Running costs are less than running your average car. Tony flies himself to the Isle of Man each year to watch the TT’s and the cost is less than fifty pounds.”

A huge thank you to Tony and Debbie for letting us share these photos with you. They’ve all been taken by them from the air back in 2014. What changes can you spot in the pictures?

Lancashire Landings

On the beach at Knott End (weather permitting) you might be lucky enough to catch a big fly-in in aid of The Lancashire Fusiliers. It’s called Lancashire Landings, where you’ll see lots of light aircraft. This event happens each year – the dates are flexible according to weather conditions.

Debbie and Tony’s Aerial Photos os Fleetwood

Wyre Light, photo by Debbie and Tony Fogg
Wyre Light, photo by Debbie and Tony Fogg. It’s fallen over quite considerably since then.

Wyre Light, photo by Debbie and Tony Fogg

Rossall Tower, photo by Debbie and Tony Fogg
Rossall Tower
RNLI boat launch at The Esplanade. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
RNLI boat launch and lifeboat station at The Esplanade.
RNLI boat launch and Fleetwood-Knott End Ferry at The Esplanade.
Fleetwood seafront near to the amusement, opposite Pharos Street. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood seafront near to the amusements, opposite Pharos Street. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood seafront. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood seafront. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood Fishing Dock. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood Fishing Dock.
Fleetwood Esplanade and The Mount. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood Marina. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Fleetwood Marina at Affinity Lancashire.
Aerial view of Fleetwood boating lake. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
Aerial view of Fleetwood boating lake. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
ABP Loading platform at Dock Street, near the Museum. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg
ABP Loading platform at Dock Street, near the Museum.
ABP Loading platform at Dock Street, near the Museum. Photo: Debbie and Tony Fogg

More Views of Fleetwood

There’s a number of different galleries of photos in this section. Old and new, from the Visit Fleetwood archive and submitted by you.

Plus, find out what you can see in the amazing views across the water from Fleetwood.

While you’re here…

Have a look at the homepage of the Visit Fleetwood website for more of the latest updates.

Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.

Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast

What do you think? Leave a comment below

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *