Do you take your four legged friend with you everywhere that you go? If you do, you’ll want to know where the dog friendly places in Fleetwood are. Many dog owners do like to take their furbaby with them when they go day tripping and sightseeing. They’re part of the family and you love them!
Dog Friendly Places in Fleetwood
Please note: Some of these businesses have been directly in touch with Visit Fleetwood. Details for others have been supplied by the general public*. This list has been published in good faith. If in doubt please check.
– Affinity Lancashire – you can take dogs into the centre and many of the individual shops
– Chequers Cafe (please sit in the corner)
– Ferry Cafe
– Fleetwood Market
– Frankie and Bronnies, rear of Fleetwood market
– Log Cabin Cafe, at the seafront near the Sea Cadets
– North Euston Hotel, (in the room to the left of the bar)
– Quay Cuts – barbers shop
– Rossall Tavern – Larkholme Parade
– RSPCA shop
– Skye’s Deli and Coffee Shop – Fleetwood Market
– Tasty Bite Cafe – Adelaide Street
– The Bug, Lord Street
– The Dog Shop and Cats 2, Poulton Street
– The Mount, on The Esplanade
– The Steamer, Dock Street
– The Strawberry Gardens (Vaults only)
– Unique, Lord Street
Dog Friendly Fylde Coast
Around the Fylde Coast there are a number of businesses who will allow you to come onto their premises with your dog.
We know where a few of them are and they’re listed on this page. But there must be many more.
So if you know of somewhere else that isn’t on this list please get in touch and tell us. We want to know of shops, public buildings, hotels and more.
The majority of dog owners are responsible and the average dog does much less damage in a shop than a wilful child with an ice cream!
After all, carried or walking, most people would only take their dog onto commercial premises if they knew that they could be trusted. You just wouldn’t show yourself up in public if you know your dog is likely to do something it shouldn’t in the middle of a shop.
Remember, there’s no such thing as a bad dog – only bad owners!
* these shops are believed to allow dogs at the time of publication. If in doubt please check first.
Benefits of being a Dog Friendly business
There are over 8 million dogs in the UK. That’s a considerable amount of pets, with mums and dads who could all be spending money in your business.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the homepage of the Visit Fleetwood website for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast